Learning more is always a good thing, plus nowadays, it is very convenient that its possible to learn without having to leave your home. With the rise of internet, getting education online has become a trend. Aside from not having to travel, there’s also the convenience of choosing specific courses you want to focus on. No more needless classes that you’ve already gone through before or ones that you don’t currently need.
Are you interested in financial modeling? Do you want to build a career as a financial modeler? Or do you just want to learn more about financial modeling? As you already know, building a financial model is an art, as it requires a lot of training and practice. Of course, this can be remedied by attending classes about financial modeling online. There are countless courses that you can choose from different platforms in the web.
Learn financial modeling online now and choose courses that covers the following topics:
- Accounting Basics needed to build income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Difference between Profit and Cash Flow
- Financial Ratio Analysis and its implications
- Structured application on how to build Financial Models in Excel
- Components of the Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) used as Discount Rate
- Debt schedule, Fixed Asset schedule, and Estimate Net Working Capital items
- Discounted Free Cash Flow Valuation and Pros & Cons of various Valuation methods such as DCF, Transaction Multiples, Replacement Costs, Capitalized Earnings Valuation, etc.
- Industry best practices in building Excel spreadsheets and Formulas used
- And many more…
These are just a drop of what you can learn about financial modeling. If you want to learn financial modeling online but don’t know which course to choose, check out this list of recommendations of what course you want to pursue and where you can enroll.