4 Health Benefits Of Drinking Tea
Many people in India have a habit of drinking bed-tea as soon as they wake up in the morning. In this, there are many people who have a habit of drinking coffee rather than tea. The public is probably a little more than waking up in the morning to drink milk tea. Friends, drinking tea is also liked by Bollywood superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.
At the same time, even if it is talked about the time of ill health, people have a habit of drinking tea, just the tea test changes a bit. Milk tea replaces ginger, spice and peppermint tea.
But have you ever thought about how beneficial or harmful tea can prove to be for a person’s health? Yes, many people have left the tea with milk and moved to black tea or ulong tea or green tea.
Benefits of drinking tea
1. Reduce lifespan – Tea contains antioxidants. Tea protects your body from the ravages of aging and the effects of pollution.
2. Less caffeine – Tea has less caffeine than coffee. Coffee usually contains two to three times more caffeine than tea. An eight ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 milligrams of caffeine, while only 30 to 40 milligrams of caffeine per cup of tea. If you have indigestion, headache or difficulty sleeping, drinking coffee, then turn to tea without thinking.
3. Heart disease – Tea can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. Drinking tea makes the arteries smooth and free from cholesterol. Drinking more than six cups of tea reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
4. Lemon tea – Lemon-T can give you the best weight loss. If you are ever feeling bloated then consume this tea.
5. Ashwagandha-T – Whenever you are feeling nervous, drink this tea. It helps in reducing the fat present in fat cells by improving hormones.