Industrial Application of Din Rail Power Meter
Due to the different equipment and ways of using electricity, the loss rate during the use of electrical energy is not very low, but it is not easy to avoid, and the consumption of electrical energy in the low-voltage distribution terminal is very large. In order to strengthen the measurement evaluation and management of terminal energy and facilitate the use and transformation of users, miniature rail-mounted energy meters came into being. Its measurement accuracy is higher than that of traditional wall-mounted energy meters. It has higher overload capacity and pressure resistance. The capabilities are relatively strong, the performance is relatively stable, the power consumption is low, and the advantages are integrated, the weight is small, the structure is modular, so that the power management department can better monitor the power consumption of each user and achieve terminal power distribution Electric energy metering, here combined with the different principles of traditional electric energy metering instruments and din rail mounted electric energy meters, briefly analyze the application of din rail mounted energy electric meters in industrial electric energy metering.
1. Brief introduction of din rail mounted electric energy meter
At present, the installation of the terminal energy meter generally adopts the traditional wall-mounted installation method, which has the disadvantages of large volume and inconvenient installation.
The din rail mounted energy meter adopts a modular design, which has the advantages of small size, easy installation, and easy networking. It is easy to implement terminal energy measurement, and it is convenient for the industrial energy metering system to install an energy meter for transformation.
The din rail mounted energy meter is a new-generation mini-rail energy meter. It adopts the standard DIN 35mm rail type installation. The structure is modularized. The width matches the miniature circuit breaker and can be easily installed in the distribution box. The electric energy meter measures electric energy and other electric parameters, can set parameters such as clock and rate periods, and has the function of outputting electric energy pulses.
At the same time, the din rail mounted energy meter can use the RS485 communication interface to realize data exchange with the system. The din rail mounted energy meter has the advantages of small size, high precision, good reliability, and easy installation. It is suitable for the sub-metering of electric energy in government agencies and large-scale public buildings, and can also be used for energy management assessment of enterprises and institutions.
2. The performance of the din rail power meter
The din rail mounted energy meter combined with the industrial electric energy measurement application field has the following characteristics:
l Measure the total active energy, and reversely count into the total energy;
l Optional multi-rate electric energy metering function;
l Support RS485 communication interface, with energy pulse output;
l The current can be connected once or twice, and the voltage signal is used for power supply, no auxiliary power supply is required;
l Small size, width is a multiple of 18mm, perfectly cooperates with miniature circuit breaker, with lead seal to prevent electricity stealing;
l DIN 35mm standard rail installation method, easy to put into various distribution boxes;
3. Application of din rail mounted electric energy meter
With the increase in the contradiction between power supply and demand, it is very important to strengthen the power metering management. The din rail mounted energy meter can not only realize the energy metering management, but also control the electricity consumption of users. The electricity consumption is measured during the period to provide a basis for electricity price settlement.
The din rail mounted energy meter is used to integrate electric energy measurement, data collection, and data processing. The computer-based remote control of the din rail mounted energy meter effectively reduces the amount of manual labor and improves work efficiency. When the electric energy is sufficient, the management personnel can reduce the electricity price through the din rail mounted energy meter and encourage users to use electricity; when the power is short, the din rail mounted energy meter can increase the electricity price and limit the user’s electricity. The din rail mounted energy meter can ensure the balance of power supply and demand. Ensuring the safe and stable power supply of the power grid system has a very wide range of applications in power metering management.
4. The development prospect of the din rail mounted electric energy meter
Through the above comparison, we can find that the future development of the din rail mounted energy meter is reflected in the following three points:
1) Based on the requirements of smart grid construction, realize the advanced nature of electric energy measurement, anti-theft, real-time monitoring, information interaction, and automatic control; realize the applicability of factors such as different environments and different actual installation conditions; realize appearance, structure and Uniformity of installation dimensions.
2) Achieve reasonable, economic and safe use of electrical energy. The din rail mounted energy meter can rely on the powerful digital information network and data analysis and processing system constructed by the “smart grid” to provide users with real-time rich content of electricity information through the electric energy information display screen, the Internet, and various communication networks; at the same time, In the “smart grid” of the information network architecture, the din rail mounted energy meter is also responsible for the task of the data terminal collector, and continuously provides detailed measurement data to the “smart grid”. Ordinary resident users can get detailed electricity information in time at home through the electric energy information display screen or the Internet, and even connect household appliances to the din rail mounted energy meter to form a smart home electrical appliance regional network. The system directs the din rail mounted energy meter to remotely control the use of electrical appliances in the home.
3) Standardize the unified standard of electric energy meters. The din rail mounted energy meter, as a new type of equipment that will be put into use nationwide and operated nationwide, is expected to solve the current functions, rates, acceptance conditions, appearance dimensions, display reading content, and voltage loss of electricity meters in various regions of the country. The problem of inconsistent flow judgment standards and communication scale. The din rail mounted energy meter after the unified standard will be more convenient for the production and circulation, installation and reading, verification and after-sales service of the meter, and will also facilitate the manufacture and design of the auxiliary equipment of the electric energy meter, which can greatly promote the development of the electric energy metering business And progress.
With the popularization of “smart grid”, all traditional inductive energy meters will be eliminated, and electronic energy meters with simple structure that do not have two-way communication function will be replaced by rails that enable power supply companies to communicate with users Type electric energy meter. As a green energy-saving, accurate and fast new energy meter, it can effectively guarantee the operating cost of the power grid, ensure the safety and reliability of the power grid, and lay a good foundation for the healthy and sustainable development of China’s power.