How to rent a car in India
Travelling in India from one place to another is a not seamless due to limited public infrastructure. Whilst taxi companies such as Ola and Uber do solve some of the pain it is still worthwhile to rent your own car if you need to commute a lot or are in India for a longer duration.
Types of car rentals
1. Self-driving cars
• These are the cars that you can “drive on your own” on per kilometer basis or rent them out for a couple of days or months. There are various companies that provide self-driving rental car services. Few of the prominent ones are enlisted below.
• Zoomcar – https://www.zoomcar.com/
• Revv – https://www.revv.co.in/
2. Hiring a driver
• As the name suggests, hiring a driver along with the car can give you some luxury and relaxing moment while travelling. These are mostly used for inter-city travelling. Some examples are listed;
• Hire4drive – https://hire4drive.in/
To know more detail you can visit: How to rent a car in India on NRIGO.
NRIGO is an online information portal providing basic and important information to the Indians outside India or anyone who has some doubts regarding any procedures, documentation, investment, travel, shopping, etc in India.
We at NRIGO, try our best to make things simple. All the articles which are posted are written in very simple english for everyone to understand. The articles related to any topic are verified before publishing to avoid any kind of confusion. In order to make things more convenient, links, contact numbers and addresses are also given of the mentioned organisation or person so that you don’t have to go through the hassle of finding the contacts.
Some of our commonly read articles on our site are – Importing Car to India, How To Rent A Car In India, How To Apply For OCI Card,Getting Indian Passport for a NewBorn, Indian Websites Which Ship International, Top 7 Wedding Planners In India, Top 8 International Schools In India and many more.
One can find a variety of topics related to India at NRIGO. Our Team tries to deliver its 100% in providing all the information about a topic and in addition to it in our comment box anyone can write down his doubts or questions which we assure to clarify in minimal time with maximum and relevant information.
We try to cover almost every aspect or doubt which we feel an outsider can have regarding certain things in India. However, we really appreciate any kind of suggestions or feedbacks from our users so that we can help them in a better way.
Enjoy reading our blogs and keep yourself updated regarding various topics in India