How To Create A Cab Booking App For Your Startup Business?
A mobile app development company in Delhi is ready to create a cab reservation app for your business. The online taxi booking market is highly competitive. Still, you can beat your competitors with the development of a feature-rich app for cab passengers. You may also add new features with the growth of your business.
Online cab booking has become a common trend for a regular office trip or a comfortable journey to somewhere out of the city. Lots of urban citizens look for taxi service providers online to make their travel more convenient. It is easy to predict that online cab reservation industry is going to have a promising and bright future. You may have thought of finding business opportunities in this sector. However, before attempting to develop a business, you need to do market research and know the way of creating the best cab booking app. You can hire a mobile app development company in Gurgaon to build an online platform for your potential customers.
To make a mobile-friendly cab booking app, you have to concentrate on some factors based on your business models.
- Targeted regions
You may think of serving customers only in a few cities. Thus, it is essential to select locations where you need to make your app available for users.
- Know your competitors
You must have a track of the activity of your competitors. To achieve success within short time, you need to identify tactics applied by your strongest competitors.
- Visualize the design of the app UI
The attractive and user-friendly User Interface is always desirable to your app users. The best mobile app development company in Noida makes the app UI easily navigable for potential cab passengers.
- Originality of the app
Although you are following your competitors, your app has to be different and unique. You can integrate animations, design elements, organized menu, and material icons with the app. You need to release a distinct taxi booking app.
- Fleet of vehicles available to your customers
Your fleet must have vehicles of different sizes and models to serve customers’ needs. Modern customers look for both convenience and aesthetics of their chosen cars.
For your cab booking app, you can add three panels- Customers, drivers, and admins.
Features for customer panel–
- Easy to sign up using social channels
- Customized profiles by adding profile pictures, name, and mobile number
- The search feature has to enable users to choose a car and enter the pickup location and destination.
- Ride cancellation- Let your customers cancel a ride for any reason.
- Add different modes of payment
In addition, you can integrate other features-
- In-app messaging
- Live tracking
- Fare calculations
- VoIP calling
- Direct registration and profile creation from the app interface
- Notifications on the latest cab booking requests- The drivers can accept and reject these requests with one click on the app.
- View of payment details
- A detailed booking history
- Sending notifications to drivers and customers
- Billing and payment management
- Analytical reports in the dashboard
Now, you can establish your business with a highly functional cab booking app. For your startup business, you must include the basic features to the app.