Pregnancy is a time, which needs much of care and proper diet plan so that both the mother and the baby are healthy. Though many of the women gain a lot of weight during and after the pregnancy, but gaining weight is important as eating a diet to satisfy the appetite during pregnancy is very essential. For this, it is important to follow certain pregnancy food tips in hindi which are of great help to have a healthy baby.
It is observed that craving for food increases during pregnancy. In order to satisfy and stay full it is required to have at least four smaller meals in a day. These meals should be so divided that apart from them one must take enough fruits and other milk components in their diet.
Healthy eating habit during pregnancy- Eating well and in smaller portion during pregnancy is very beneficial. In order to fulfil the nutritional needs of both the baby and mother, wide variety of healthy food items should be included. Let us look forward some of the healthy dietary food which is great for a pregnant woman.
- The body during pregnancy needs flavours, which vary according to mood swings. Thus, to stay full one must enjoy a variety of fruits and vegetables of different types and colours to meet the overall need.
- Fiber is one such thing which becomes so important during pregnancy that even the doctors advise to increase the intake of grain and cereal foods to 8-8 ½ serves a day to avoid constipation. One must choose mostly wholegrain and high fibre options.
- On the other hand, choosing foods that are high in iron, such as lean red meat or tofu are also considered best during pregnancy as iron-rich foods are important for pregnant women to avoid any deficiency of haemoglobin.
- Another healthy eating or should say drinking habit is to make it a routine to drink milk, and eat a lot of hard cheese and yoghurt, or other variants which are rich in calcium-enriched alternatives.
- Water content should not at all go down during pregnancy. One must drink plenty of water or other fluids like juices, etc as pregnant lady needs are about 750 to 1,000 ml extra per day.
The pregnancy food tips in hindi gives complete information about the food items that must be in the diet chart. Following a particular diet during pregnancy- provides sufficient food to both yourself and your growing baby who needs extra nutrients at this time. Eating healthy foods from the five food groups is important.
Even for those women who are planning a pregnancy, or who are during the first three months of pregnancy, an addition of daily folic acid supplement that contains at least 400 micrograms of folic acid is recommended. The women should choose eating food items that are naturally rich in folate or are fortified with folic acid. Boosting the overall nutrient intake during pregnancy is a must.